Yes, the title is correct! We've hit the 7 month mark! Wow! I know I keep repeating myself, but time really does fly by! I don't suppose there's too much to report right now. The house is still for sale...we've had a number of showings, but all we need is one buyer! Nick's last day at The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Cincinnati is tomorrow, Sept. 26! And, his first day at Flying Horse Farms is Oct. 1. Stella and I are trying to figure what we'll do and where we'll go so that we're not sitting at home, sad that Nick is gone. So, we've been throwing around ideas about a road trip to Indy, sleepovers at "Aunt" Gail's house (if Mike is out of town) and maybe even a trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa Freeman! With all of these plans, I'm sure we won't get lonely. We'll miss Nick of course. Our first desire is to be with him, but if we have to wait for our house to sell, we'll do the next best thing and spend weekdays with friends and family!
Here's some new pictures of our little one. She sure isn't that little anymore!
We love tub time...especially in the big tub now!!!
2 comments:
Juice Box couture...Ha ha ha! Love it!
Good luck selling your house. I think getting away is a great idea. That way you can keep it clean while trying to show it. Have you guys found any houses you like yet?
I vote for a road trip to Indy!! I would love to see you & meet your beautiful daughter, Liz. I'm gonna email you momentarily....You guys can stay with me! XOXO
Post a Comment