Sunday, October 21, 2007

Per Grandpa's request...

Here are some recent pictures of what I've been up to lately. (Grandpa, I hope you are pleased.)
By the way, I'm 8 months old today!!!

This is the new hat my Grandma Bettcher got for me...it fits perfectly and is SO CUTE!

Ok, so I spilled some Cheerios...they still taste DELICIOUS! ...and at least the floor is clean!

These 2 photos were from last weekend in Huron. We got to go to a wedding and stay with Nick's parents. This was also our first night, (overnight) away from Stella. It was such a treat for us that she was with her Aunt Kim and her cousins that night. We didn't worry for one second! Not too many people are as qualified for the job as Aunt Kim! From what we could tell, everyone had a GREAT time. Unfortunately, our nephew, Stella's cousin, Mike walked away from the weekend with a broken clavicle...an injury from football with his brothers. He was a huge trooper and still managed to help entertain Stella before going to the hospital.
We're hoping that the next time we're together it will be just as enjoyable, but with fewer injuries!

Outside (AT HOME) on a sunny fall day

Playing with mom! We're so happy that Dad is home with us!!!

So, I'm always standing these days. I can pull myself up, even when there really isn't anything to hold on to...and I will move from one piece of furniture to another. Not too sure how long it will be before I'm walking, but I am practicing all of the time!

This has been a gorgeous fall weekend in Cincinnati and we have enjoyed every minute. It wasn't the weather that made it so great though...it was that the three of us were together!

No comments: