We had such a great weekend getaway to Indiana! And because I've been a little late in posting an update, I will add TONS of photos to make up for my tardiness. We arrived at the Beckmans on Friday night and spent the whole weekend enjoying meals outdoors, visiting the park, BBQing, having great conversations, enjoying wonderful time with friends, chasing around little ones, bathtime, sharing toys, meeting Brady for the first time, seeing the Wright's new house...there are lots of photos to enjoy!


Emily, Henry & Tim
Our little dandelion picker!


Stella teaching Tim to play the piano!
One of Henry's VERY cool toys!
The Wrights are here!
Swinging again!
The dudes! (Tim holding Brady, Nick, Adam holding Henry)
Post tub-time!
Sunday morning together...SO BIG!
Swinging with Avery before we go...
We had a blast and look forward to the next time that we're all together. Since we've been home, Stella has caught a cold, and is also getting two molars in (the only reason I know that the runny nose and fussiness isn't only caused by the teething is because both Nick and I have sore throats and achy bodies as well). So, we're taking this week slow to recover before we leave town in just over a week for Italy and Minnesota! If you're interested in knowing our schedule in detail:
May 10--Liz & Stella to Minnesota
May 11--Nick to Italy
May 14--Liz to Italy
May 15 (OUR ANNIVERSARY)--Liz & Nick meet in Rome
May 22--Liz to MN, Nick to OH
May 24--Liz & Stella to Ohio
Whew! While this is happening, the demolition to our second floor bathrooms will begin. (yes, I did say bathroomS) So, we're busy...we're excited for what is to come and we're a little overwhelmed. We'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
Liz, where in Indiana were you guys? And you didn't visit me? KIDDING. Stella is just looking so adorable...wow, what a pretty girl. I hope you & Nick enjoy your trip to Italy! Happy early Anniversary! Miss you tons! Love, Whitney
Post a Comment