Ava Lynn Andolina
Born: 8/3/08
Status: precious and perfect
Born: 8/3/08
Status: precious and perfect
Kyle Eric Cicak
Born: 8/9/08
Status: precious and perfect
Born: 8/9/08
Status: precious and perfect
Two of our favorite families in Cincinnati just welcomed new additions to their homes. I got to spend a few hours on Sunday welcoming these precious babes into all of our lives. It's been a while since I held a one week old and a one day old. It's an amazing feeling to experience such a miracle so soon after it's happened. We are overjoyed with their great health and happy news. Stella is extra excited to have some new friends too!
Kyle & Ava...we look forward to watching you grow. Katie & Mark and Mike & Gail...we look forward to experiencing parenthood with you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
1 comment:
LOVE it! I've been OUT OF MY MIND not having a camera these past 5 months... so glad you took great pics of the babes. Also like the new format of the blog.
Post a Comment