Not only are we able to celebrate our WONDERFULLY relaxing weekend in the great north, we are also celebrating the arrival of a new baby boy. Our dear friends Rob and Jackie welcomed Cullen Robert O'Brien into their family yesterday 9/2! We can't wait to meet him and share photos. We'll be making another trip to Cincinnati next weekend for a wedding and will get a chance to catch up with friends and introduce ourselves to the newest baby on the block! YEA!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Oh Canada!
We are back from a fantastic Labor Day weekend in Killarney, Ontario. We arrived on Friday afternoon to clear, blue skies and perfect temperatures. We played, relaxed, fished, hiked, blew bubbles, rode ATVs, ate, ate again, and then ate some more...the weather got better and better as each day passed...it was a treat! It's not often that Nick and I can get together with our parents at the same time. Thanks for making it happen!!!
Dinner by campfire...everything was cooked over the open flames! YUM!
Jimmy's first time driving a boat!--escorting us to our morning hike
Jimmy's attempt to save us as our car broke down with a flaming tire on the way to our hike!

The Grandmas
Stella's first ATV ride!
Setting up for Grandpa Freeman's surprise (early) birthday party!--a mouth-watering fish fry, outside over the fire, complete with fresh fish, potatoes and onions, coleslaw, fresh fruit, cold beer...ahhhh, I may be drooling once again!
Chief Birthday Boy

Ready for a boat ride!
Loving the ATVs at Uncle Bill's house

One more time blowing bubbles before we go...
Heading home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a dream vacation!!! Oh how I wish I could have been there. I LOVE your family!!!
Post a Comment