Friday, October 10, 2008

Grandma Visit

Grandma Freeman spent Monday through Thursday with us this week! It's always such a treat to have her in town. Stella has a blast...Nick and I enjoy our time with mom and the time that she kicks us out of the house. ;)
It was fun to show Grandma our music class and bring her to story time at the library. We got to have lunch out and even a picnic at the park. We can't wait for our next visit together!!!

Ariel pjs that Stella will correctly name and then remind me that she is a mermaid!
--she's never even seen the movie...I guess she's just a good listener

A trip to the mall
("Aunt" Gail...I fit into my dress and I LOVE IT! Thanks again!)

Borrowing Grandma's lipstick...good thing she doesn't know how to twist it open yet!

A fun day at the park!

We follow Grandma's meal-time philosophy...food eaten outside just tastes better!


Thanks for the fun visit!
and for taking so many pictures!
LOVE YOU!

No comments: