Friday, October 24, 2008

Visits, tub and snacks...

Last week, we not only got to celebrate the fact that Stella is going to be a big sister, but we also had "aunt" Nikki in town for a visit and were able to celebrate her recent engagement! Thanks again for making the trip, Nik. Can't wait to see you again soon!

As is custom in most homes, an afternoon snack is something most people enjoy. As Stella is becoming more independent, we like to allow her some decision making in her day. Today she chose to have a small bowl of nuts (cashews and peanuts to be exact) with a little bit of milk. I'm not sure if she thought the nuts looked like cereal or maybe Grandma's homemade granola, but either way...that's what she enjoyed today. Maybe I shouldn't knock it until I try it. What do you think?

And if that's not a delicious enough snack for you, you can always try bubbles. Light, fluffy and clean! YUM!




Maybe this will convince you?

No comments: