March has started off great. We're definitely ready for springtime around here. Anytime it warms up, we are outside, dusting off the toys in the garage, ready to run around. (Well, I'm not very good at running these days, but you know what I mean.)


Check out that "go for it" attitude. She must get her soccer skills from her daddy or Aunt Kerry!

The most serious ballerina ever!
AND...
A special visit from Aunt Kerry, cousin Ellen and their new dog, Blazer!


Helping to brush Blazer

Ellen read stories, helped brush teeth and got Stella all settled in for naptime!

Aunt Kerry and Ellen's visit introduced Stella to bubble gum for the first time...which was swallowed within moments of tasting it. :) Stella tried jump roping after admiring Ellen's great skills. They had their first real chance to play alone without all the boys (although we LOVE the boy cousins too!)...they just needed their cousin Courtney for an extra special girl's day.
Thanks for coming! Next time you'll have to stay longer!
1 comment:
Love the tutu Stella! Very cute! By the way, I can't believe how grown up Ellen is!! Last time I saw her, I think she was only 2 or 3 years old! Looks like you all had a fun visit!
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment