Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Latest...

We are trying to cram in as much as possible before baby arrives. Here's what we've been up to:

Weekend of 4/26...Emily's Rainbow Run in Westlake, OH benefiting Rainbow Babies Hospital in Cleveland


Stella taking her own lap around the track with her cousins, Jim and Tom


A new favorite...lay on the ground and get traced with chalk, (squint eyes SUPER tight if sun is bright) then get up and fill in the chalk drawing. She often makes requests to trace me, but I have to remind her that if I get down flat on my back, I'm not likely to get back up anytime soon.

FIRST pedicure courtesy of mommy, second pedicure done by Grandma Freeman who visited the 27th through the 1st. Somehow I didn't get one photo of her visit on my camera...typical!

A trip to the Columbus Zoo!

Who wouldn't climb in to join the kangaroos? See how I'm helping her scale the fence!?


Play date with Caroline and Bella



Our little artist at work...she drew everything you see! Not bad, huh!?



Great Stella and Daddy bonding time...this is what I come home to:




Road trips...first to Cincinnati on Friday May 8 for a girls' night!

out with Sarah, Erin, Gail and Katie!

Ice cream, of course!

Mother's Day 2009!

I was greeted by little feet running into our bedroom and a loud voice saying, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" Nick followed closely behind with a tray of goodies for breakfast in bed. Stella held a gift certificate for a spa visit in her hand and snuggled with me as I woke up with my two most favorite people!

Road trip #2...May 10

North to Vermilion, OH to celebrate Mother's Day/Grandpa Larry's Birthday with Nick's side of the family at Chez Francois! YUM!

Headed home!

So, we're back, and we're staying put. Baby is due 2 weeks from tomorrow. I'm still feeling good. All is well. The kitchen is 95% complete...Nick just has to install some organizational components for the cabinets and we're back in business!
Next project: have a baby! ;)

No comments: