Sunday, October 18, 2009

This time WE were the guests

Nick had "Dudes' Weekend" with a bunch of college buddies this weekend. So, instead of staying home by ourselves (which we do all week anyway)...we decided to roadtrip to Indianapolis to visit another wife who was home alone with the kiddos, while her hubby was away on Dudes' Weekend as well. Not only did we get to invade Katie, Avery and Brady's home, we made a quick stop at Tim, Emily, Henry and Sam's place as well!
What a treat to catch up with so many dear friends in such a short time!!!


We took the kids to the park...here's Brady all bundled up!

Avery and Stella couldn't have gotten along better!


Rub a dub dub!


No, we didn't forget about Charlie...this is what he did during tub-time!



Oh, if they're still hanging out when they're 15, we may be in trouble!!! --although, I certainly hope they know each other then and for many years after that!

I couldn't get over how cute Brady is!

Normally Stella and her girlfriends outnumber Charlie...this time the Beckman boys helped to dominate. Henry and Sam are as cute as can be!

Charlie and Emily

Mommies of 2 little ones!

The best shot we got of the 4 "Boggy babies" together!
Little brothers, we hope you know how lucky you are!


1 comment:

Katie and Adam said...

Love it Liz - wonderful pix. Thanks so much for coming - I'm glad it was such a fun time. I know Katie loved having you guys!! -adam