A new discovery! Stella definitely wasn't exposed to lollipops until much later in life. I guess the older ones really do pave the way for the younger siblings! ;)
"Mom, we're hungry!!!" This is the appetizer before dinner on Tuesday night.
Notice the nude theme while dining in our house.
As usual, we feel as though time is flying. Summer is coming to a close as Labor Day is this weekend. Nick and Stella are planning a Daddy/daughter/Grandpa weekend in Michigan to sail with Grandpa Robert. We're also getting ready to welcome Grandpa and Grandma Freeman next week for an extended visit while Nick and I get to enjoy a little getaway to Western PA.
I am into my 15th week of pregnancy and am feeling a whole lot better (thankfully). Stella is about to start gymnastics, school and BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) and couldn't be more excited. She is so ready!
We're also especially excited about all the progress that has been happening at Flying Horse Farms...the countdown is on for the first campers to arrive! (See link at side of page) Keep up the great work, Nick!!! We're so proud of you!!!
1 comment:
Your kiddos are so cute! Life seems great! Enjoy your kid free vacation. Maybe Dan and I should try to do that sometime soon! :)
Post a Comment