Even though this is an "old" photo of the baby, we still love
to look at it with wonder about who this little one is!
(need help "intrepreting" the picture?...
This is a shot of the baby's face, arms and hands.
The hands appear to be folded in front of the face as if to be praying.
If you look close, the baby seems to have a little dimple in the left cheek.)
I still feel wonderful, even though I am not moving around with as much ease as I once could. I find it all very amusing. I can still tie my shoes (sort-of), it just takes a long time. I struggle to roll over in bed, but I suppose that ability will return soon enough. Mostly we're just laughing -- with joy about what is to come and about the loss of some of my abilities. It's an amazing time right now. We're so thankful for good health and for time together.
We'll be sure to keep updates coming...especially once there is "big news" to report!
Thanks again for continued support and prayers. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment