I know that I'm a bit Blog crazy these days. This is because I wait around until about 11pm to feed Stella one more time to get her through the night before I head to bed. Sometimes Nick is kind enough to stay up with me (although he really doesn't need to), but other nights he decides to sleep. That's what I would be doing if I had the choice. Maybe it seems a bit silly to do this, but if I do, she sleeps until 7am, so I'm sticking with this routine a while longer!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Another Development!
Our little Houdini surprised me a bit today...this is what I found when I checked in on her during her afternoon nap:
Now, my past experiences doing "tummy time" with Stella have proved that she doesn't like laying on her tummy for very long. I guess today she changed her mind. Not only did she "escape" from her swaddled blankie, but this is the first time that she has rolled from her back to her stomach. (I realize this may be strange for some of you who are part of my parents generation that raised a bunch of tummy sleepers. But, we are told today to put babies to sleep on their backs.) Apparently our daughter is going to do what she wants!
I know that I'm a bit Blog crazy these days. This is because I wait around until about 11pm to feed Stella one more time to get her through the night before I head to bed. Sometimes Nick is kind enough to stay up with me (although he really doesn't need to), but other nights he decides to sleep. That's what I would be doing if I had the choice. Maybe it seems a bit silly to do this, but if I do, she sleeps until 7am, so I'm sticking with this routine a while longer!
I know that I'm a bit Blog crazy these days. This is because I wait around until about 11pm to feed Stella one more time to get her through the night before I head to bed. Sometimes Nick is kind enough to stay up with me (although he really doesn't need to), but other nights he decides to sleep. That's what I would be doing if I had the choice. Maybe it seems a bit silly to do this, but if I do, she sleeps until 7am, so I'm sticking with this routine a while longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment