Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another "solo" trip with the kids

Stella, Charlie and I flew to MN (by ourselves) again a little over a week ago for my dear friend, Nikki's wedding. We spent a week with friends and family, while Nick joined us for the weekend. Thank goodness we are blessed with good travelers...I have a surprisingly easy time flying with both of them. Hopefully it continues.
As usual, I was not great about bringing out my camera...most of these photos are from my mom. THANKS MOM!

First night in town...dinner with Great-Grandma, Great-Grandpa, Great Aunt Julie, cousins Laura and Kevin, Mom and Dad. What a welcome!


Our little princess on a lazy pj morning!



Charlie's first haircut!

The bride, Nikki just 3 days before HER big day. Thanks again for making time to see the kids!


We made time for a couple of swims at Great-Grandpa's pool!

Great-Aunt Ann

Charlie absolutely HAD to wear his TWINS onesie while in town!

2009 and 2007....looks like they just keep having more and more fun.
We LOVE having the park right across the street from Grandma and Grandpa's house!


No comments: