We left the hospital this morning around 11:00am and introduced Stella to the place she'll be calling home and her very own bedroom. Although she didn't really have all that much of a reaction, I think she likes it.
Here are a few more pictures to enjoy...
Grandma Freeman & Grandma Bettcher:


Grandpa & Grandma Freeman:



2 comments:
I don't know if I can wait until May! I need to come visit. She is so beautiful! God Bless Stella! Miss you, Lizzy!
Liz and Nick - I guess the mind works in odd ways. I've been thinking about you all weekend and wondering whether or not you'd gone into delivery. Little did I know that it was just Friday that everything happened. I know we don't see each other much anymore, but it definitely doesn't mean I don't think about you! It's so crazy to see one of my childhood friends with their very own child. I can hardly believe we are old enough to experience this kind of life changing miracle. I wish you all the best and if you are coming to Chicago soon, please let me know. I'd love to see you, meet Nick and Stella. Miss you. Sarah
Post a Comment