Stella Carol was born at 5:52 A.M. on Wednesday, February 21, 2007! All (Liz and Stella) are wonderful…happy, healthy and beautiful. Once we are home from the hospital we can write a full report, but for now please enjoy the following pictures.
Thank you to EVERYONE for your love, support and prayers during this time for Liz, me and Stella.
13 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats you two! I can't wait to meet her in May! Love you all!
All praise to our great and glorious God for His precious gift of Stella to love. Our hearts are full as we look forward to seeing the three of you this afternoon.
Love and prayers, Grandma Carol and Grandpa Garvey Freeman
Liz & Nick and Baby Stella Carol! Congratulations to you all on an excellent beginning! Baby Stella is already a beautiful young thing!! We pray for her quick adjustment to this world and her early knowledge of the next!
Love to you all,
John and Sallie March
I am going out of my mind - I don't think I can wait until next weekend to get my hands on that beautiful angel!! She is amazing, and you will be amazing parents. OOOooooohhh, I can't wait to squeeze her.....
Kerry
She is beautiful!! How exciting! Hope you are doing well and enjoying all the wonderful new experiences of parenthood! I hear you are going home this evening! I can't wait to meet her in May!! Take care! Love HILL
She is an absolute cutie. And we are thrilled for you. Avery is already buggin us to head over to Cincy to see her new friend.
Much love,
Katie, Adam and Avery
Awww the baby is so beautiful! Maybe I'll have to drive down from Miami to Cincy to see her when you guys get all settled...Congratulations =)
Love, Lindsay
Congratulations Nick and Liz! Stella is already a beautiful, blessed little girl. I wish all of you the best that your new lives together have to offer.
Awwww! Stella is going to be a looker!. Congratulations to both of you. I can't wait to she her.
Love from us all,
Lane
Nick and Liz, Congratulations! Stella is absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Heather, Garrick and Eli Kreitzer
She is beautiful, so pink and so femine looking. it's just amazing. I'm sooo excited for you guys. You'll are going to be the best parents!!! I loved the 3rd pic with her tiny fingers wrapped around your Liz!
Love to all, Pam
Congratulations Liz and Nick! What a wonderful week it's been for you! She is fabulous. Take care of yourselves and enjoy this special time!
Julie R.
Nick & Liz,
Congratulations on the new edition of Stella into your family! She is so beautiful, and I'm sure Grandpa Garvey can hardly wait to get her out on the golf course.
So excited for you!
Erin Moline
Post a Comment