Wow! Congrats! I love the pics and Ms. Stella is gorgeous... I am so happy for you both! No more Uncle Nick... Simply Dad will do now... Congrats again!
She is so freakin' cute. Love it. Great work. Nick, I'll be thinking about you as you have headed back to work. It's no fun. But you're lucky to have such wonderful girls to go home to! -Wriz
Nick and Liz - Sweet teamwork! Stella's beautiful (and I'd tell you if she was ugly - there are ugly babies, you know.) Congratulations. Keep her safe and warm and keep each other safe and happy. Love Jeffrey D.
Lizzie, thank you for sending me the link again! She is absolutely perfect. I know it's early but i think she looks like her mama! And by the way, you look great in all the after pictures. How come your face didn't swell up like the baby came out of your nose. No fair! I love you all, again she is beautiful and i hope things are going well. Ann
5 comments:
Dear Nick, Liz and Stella
Glad to see you are all doing well!
Stella seems so happy and I'm glad to hear she is sleeping well. I'm proud of you all.
Rich
Wow! Congrats! I love the pics and Ms. Stella is gorgeous... I am so happy for you both! No more Uncle Nick... Simply Dad will do now... Congrats again!
-Ben
She is so freakin' cute. Love it. Great work. Nick, I'll be thinking about you as you have headed back to work. It's no fun. But you're lucky to have such wonderful girls to go home to!
-Wriz
Nick and Liz -
Sweet teamwork! Stella's beautiful (and I'd tell you if she was ugly - there are ugly babies, you know.) Congratulations. Keep her safe and warm and keep each other safe and happy.
Love
Jeffrey D.
Lizzie, thank you for sending me the link again! She is absolutely perfect. I know it's early but i think she looks like her mama! And by the way, you look great in all the after pictures. How come your face didn't swell up like the baby came out of your nose. No fair! I love you all, again she is beautiful and i hope things are going well. Ann
Post a Comment